Reviews for "Tactical Weapon Pack"

It's quite fun, reminds me of the many older games of similar type. Only issue of mine is that especially in defense mode, some of the enemies can go through your gun, while your gun is too big of a model to hit them. Also, would be nice if the upgrades/modifications would have the gun stat bars on the lower right side still, showing how much do they actually improve.

Just here for medalss :3

This game tends to crash a lot along with a couple of bugs here and there. Otherwise it was quite enjoyable.

Edit: Hey man I poked and prodded at it as much as I could to find the bugs. Cant blame me for giving it a lower score.

Oh boy i thought it would be first person :l

Not bad not bad at all