Reviews for "Tactical Weapon Pack"

This game is quite amazing at the best of its quality and i love the smooth gameplay! minor lags here but yknow it's fine thanks for making this game!

OwO

more guns more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is good

A very, very, well made game I must admit. The gun designs are spot on, the ragdolling makes it much more challenging, especially on the Defense game mode. The Source sound effects fill me with nostalgia and are just iconic and pleasant to hear. The menu design is very nice and I like the rolling images in the background, however the game gets repetitive over time as there's not too much to the gameplay. Some more systems would be nice, but overall it is a well made game.