Reviews for "Krystal : Blue Scaly dream"

I'd seen your stuff elsewhere and it was pretty good. This really isn't your best effort because of Krystal's fur or more precisely the lack of it. Overall its still a good animation that was let down by a small but noticeable detail. Oh , and welcome to Newgrounds.

4 and 1/2 for want of MORE! >:3

This is pretty good, make it like 10 mins long and i'd buy that for 60 bucks

That's alright,I think what disturbed me the most was the favt tha krystal looked like a blue and white skinned creature with a few short hairs all over her body rather than a creature with fur.
Not good looking at all.

cavafly01 responds:

Fur is the point I wish I could improve a lot one of those day. Hopefully I will get to a good level eventually. Thanks for the comment!

I can't even look at it. It's just too weird.