Reviews for "Nice Spot"

I really like the pixel artstyle combined with the music. It looks great! The story was interesting, but I'm not sure what exactly it was trying to convey. It may have just been a fun abstract piece. I mean, itwas definitely about death, but not sure if it was very philosophical. The music was fitting, and it only got more fitting as the movie went on. The ending was minimalist and I liked the way the purple eventually drowned everything else out. II really liked the funny sounds of the characters' textboxes.
Overall a very cool and interesting movie and it looked and sounded great. I was gonnasay the ending was a bit boring, but it was the most fitting way to end it. I guess the meaning is that it's all pointless ofmr something, given how nonchalant the characters are. Given the new aspect of meaning, I think this deserves a 5. Also there's the supposed higher power that doesn't really care about the characters.

Its so smooth i love it!

Whatever just happened. I loved every single smooth second of it

i love this