Reviews for "Little Red Monster"

Collision with enemies are wonky. Touching sprites from the side and enemies touching you from above don't kill you.

Collision with environment also disturbs flow. Bumping into a wall while jumping should make me slide upward, rather than stop completely.

Also jumping immediately after landing results in a smaller jump, not sure if that was an intentional thing.

Maybe you can also add some other stuff to interact with: gates, keys, switches, etc. The level designs aren't very different, so it's easy to get bored.

Hope the critique helps! Good luck with the game.

The death sound effect is too loud in my opinion. It would be nice to see all of the art stylized into a pixel aesthetic. Also their seems to be a bug when I run into a wall my character doesnt fall.