For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 18 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Why I Could..."

man, I really loved this when I first saw it on tumblr. It's great seeing it here too! Can't wait to see what this dude's all about!

I dunno where you’re taking this but I hope to god there’s more animations of this guy, his delightful expressions, and juicy palette

This feel and looks like something from the 2000's and i love it, it's great!

Nothing to be said here except that I love it and all the things about it. The Nicktoons lookin' art style, the voices, all the creative ways that person's death and the gleeful joy in killing them is expressed and even the effects on the audio. The reason this isn't a prefect 5/5 is because I saw this earlier this year and you've deprived us of this clip for so, so long. Nah JK, keep up the great work!

While short, it's a really fun looking animation with a ton of expressive and nice movements, I'd say the position transitions from the glasses guy are a bit choppy (or prolly would need a bit more frames) but i gotta say the animations for each possible scenario are pretty fun and nice!