Reviews for "Dr. Fil - Subway"

Cute toon

A "CUTE" too about sandwichs thats too funny I think if you added some subtitles it would be pretty good to have but this was nice, This is no simple work here because anyone can make just about anything and call it a masterpiece but you have gone one step beyond and added some creativity.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

HA HA HA

i've returned to this fucking thing at least eight times now.

i've raised my score four times now, since i came in initially thinking "yeah, it's okay. not the best thing i've ever seen." but the more i come back to it, the more i love it.

maybe its the way he turns to say "hello" to the sound of an organ. maybe it's the way he reprimands this poor minimum wage worker for his incompetence. perhaps its the way he turns to look at me, sunglasses on his eyes as his chiseled physic is revealed to me, a single tit wafting in the wind as he stares forward, daunting and unphased.

5 out of 5. i don't understand why i like this but i do.

hellooooo