Reviews for "Donut Cannon"

The game does one thing right that other games on NG not necessarily do - it doesn't wear its welcome, albeit few more puzzles would probably be a nice touch. Nonetheless, I like it the way it is. The game looks really professionally made.

kantieno responds:

Thanks, I will definitely add more puzzles in the sequel I plan, but I will keep in mind that you appreciate it not wearing its welcome and not go overboard!

Nice but some parts are really hard

LOL I hate this game but I'm giving points for originality with the whole Donut Cannon concept. It's actually pretty damn challenging I must say but the Momentum/Movements are pretty unbalanced. Has nice charm as well.

kantieno responds:

Thanks, I will try to improve movement and shooting in any sequels that I may make! Glad you like the concept!

Great game, any idea if I can select what level to play? Also, I don't know how to get the secret medal.

kantieno responds:

I have updated the game, you can change the level by pressing the left and right arrow keys or the a and d keys!

The theme and puzzles are neat.

The collision is a lil flawed and the 3 buttons for shooting take some time getting used to, which wouldn't be a big deal for me in general. But that combined with having the exact ammo needed and having precision jump & shoot sections make it a bit of a problem. I hope those are things that can be tweaked.