Reviews for "Donut Cannon"

Nice idea for a puzzle platformer but at a certain level I just did not want to continoue.

I often missed shots on targets what is especially ennoying with litmited ammo and time. I was able to make the Donut jump on the edge of platforms it was not supposed to be on because the colision of the platforms is a bit off.

At least the Donut does not keep jumping or shooting if you hold the button for too long. So this is pretty solid.

kantieno responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I will try to come up with a good solution in future games to mitigate the limited ammo feeling tedious and hopefully make shooting easier to aim more reliably!

The game does one thing right that other games on NG not necessarily do - it doesn't wear its welcome, albeit few more puzzles would probably be a nice touch. Nonetheless, I like it the way it is. The game looks really professionally made.

kantieno responds:

Thanks, I will definitely add more puzzles in the sequel I plan, but I will keep in mind that you appreciate it not wearing its welcome and not go overboard!

Would've given it a better score if it wasn't for a certain bug in the "Casual Friday banned" level as it keeps glitching with the donut hole shots. They won't even create the portal no matter what distance you are from the wall.

It was shaping up to be a really neat puzzle/platform game until I got stuck, so if you fix it, I may reconsider my score.

kantieno responds:

Thanks for the feedback, you helped me realize that not only did I never mention in the instructions that you can hold down the jump button to go higher, but also that the maximum jump height was a little low for that level, so I increased it, hope this fixes it, let me know if there is still a problem!