For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 6 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Darkened Stone: Moonborn"

I have completed the game and I forgot this was supposed to be an adult game. The music and art style was really good and brought back memories of the Zenonia series on mobile.

Please keep up the work as I am enjoying the story and experience so far.

The bleed status ailment does take a considerable amount of damage and should probably be set a bit lower. That being said once you realize which enemy causes what damage, taking them out first simplifies the battle and I was able to move through fairly easily.

I am glad that you have decided to not throw in random sex or smut scenes as it would detract from the story that you are creating. Adding in the smut/sex scenes as needed for growth, moonborn powers, etc works well in my opinion and has made the experience more enjoyable for me personally. An adult game doesn't have to have random sex/smut in it to be enjoyable.

I look forward to what else you will release for this and wish you the best on your continued growth as a content creator.

GunChassis responds:

Thank you so much! This is really what I was trying to build.

Great game and story. Was a lo shorter than I was expecting.

This game is out of its moon!

Super neat game with an interesting story. My only issue was that there were no areas to "rest" once you were away from the original town and the inn. Otherwise hella enjoyable👍

Very good game overall, very promising.

In the plus side:
- Very pretty DA, it's colorfull, it's alive, it's detailed... I especially loved that aspect of the game.
- Nice music overall. A bit "classic" in a sense than there's nothing really catchy in it, but it goes will with the mood of the game.
- Story seems interesting so far, though it's a bit early to really judge on it.

On the minus side:
- The first combats are impossible to do if you don't loot the whole town first in order to buy some gear. It's not that much of a problem in itself, but then the player must be aware of it. Maybe add a quest to gain some coins to buy gears BEFORE the first combats.
- To navigate through the equipment system is a bit tedious, since you can't switch from a character to another in the "equip" menu.
- The mana don't seem to regen without an item. It's the same for the health, but at least you can use skills to heal...
- The tone was, to me, a bit weird during the sex scene. It seems a bit... crude. Not that I mind it in an adult game, but in this one, it doesn't fit. There's also some weird passage during the intro, like when the narrator suddenly speaks in first person.
- I couldn't find a way to shift the order of turn in combat, wich could have been helpfull. (Typically, first your healer, then the others)

And voilĂ . Hope you keep updating your work, it's a good one, you can be proud of it.

PS: Might be usefull to add an "autosave" option, since... Well, death happens.