Reviews for "Darkened Stone: Moonborn"

Keeps on popping up with "Failed to load: img/pictures/Twitter.png". (And yes, I have my adblock set to block social media icons... AND ScriptSafe stops things from loading from random domains.)

Looking forward to trying the next version, after you get some basic error handling for network resources; i.e., silently continuing for non-essential resources. (I mean come on, it's 2018. We've known since the very first network was set up that there are MANY reasons why a network can be unreliable, including users just not wanting to connect to certain resources.)

I walked around for quiet some time, talked to random people and searched for some tressure chests in random houses. Since i'm not a big fan of reading too much of the text, it felt boring pretty fast. Maybe tease the player with a little masturbation scene of the female main character at the beginner? show the player what kind of art style we can expect. In the end, it could also be just a text based game without pictures or animations.

GunChassis responds:

Sorry you didn't like it.

definitely one of the best A-rated RPG maker games I've seen so far. though I think the status conditions in battle should deal less damage (since the infection/bleeding I think did too much damage early on when there wasn't any means of removing either at a fast enough rate). other than that, i hope to see the next part soon!

GunChassis responds: