Reviews for "Darkened Stone: Moonborn"

Played up until the mountain pass, with the purple haired girl in my party. After leaving town you don't have any inns and unless you spend all your cash on heals you die like i did. Add an inn per town pls. Other than that, nice work.

I have completed the game and I forgot this was supposed to be an adult game. The music and art style was really good and brought back memories of the Zenonia series on mobile.

Please keep up the work as I am enjoying the story and experience so far.

The bleed status ailment does take a considerable amount of damage and should probably be set a bit lower. That being said once you realize which enemy causes what damage, taking them out first simplifies the battle and I was able to move through fairly easily.

I am glad that you have decided to not throw in random sex or smut scenes as it would detract from the story that you are creating. Adding in the smut/sex scenes as needed for growth, moonborn powers, etc works well in my opinion and has made the experience more enjoyable for me personally. An adult game doesn't have to have random sex/smut in it to be enjoyable.

I look forward to what else you will release for this and wish you the best on your continued growth as a content creator.

GunChassis responds:

Thank you so much! This is really what I was trying to build.

over all a good game however the first battle shouldnt be so hard considering its your first fight

I keep getting a lot of error making it unplayable for me. but the world and story looks amazing. please continue this, or make a story. if it has adult content in it then you can put it on lit erotica. id read it.

text needs to be a bit faster and combat needs to be a lot faster