For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Darkened Stone: Moonborn"

I like it, but there needs to be an easier way of getting your health and MP back if the combat is going to be throwing bleed and poison at me from every enemy that you have. Especially if I'm level one and have no real stats. (Maybe make them drop items that are worth a bit more so one can actually revive companions, too?)
Also, when going through a door that was previously blocked by a monster, it would be nice to not have to fight them again when exiting the room the door lead too.

(As an aside, I'd like to be able to play a dyke. I doubt you'll have the time for it, but it would be nice to have the option.)

Nice start. Is there a more complete edition of this anywhere else?

Not yet! Thanks!

Maybe it's a bug or my ignorance, but I can't equip either girl with weapons I have purchased. And I can't get rid of the Boot Knife, even by selling it. It just returns, like a bad habit, And there should be a way to earn money, or many more Items to find? And how many sheep are there anyway? All that aside a GREAT game.

GunChassis responds:

I'll fix that in the next patch, thanks!

great game :) still wish the first encounters with the bats were a little less unforgiving, but overall seems really cool, hopefully we´ll see more updates
(and maybe some animated sex scenes)

GunChassis responds:

I'll fix that in the next patch, thanks!

pretty good but you just need to iron out the bugs first the most annoying one is the background not loading or not loading all the way its fixed by going to and back from the menu but it is still annoying