Reviews for "Star Husky"

Cool , simple and relaxing i like it!

The game is really cool, you deserve 4 stars.

Love this for the most part had me yelling in cheer and excitement lol. only problem I had was as I got near space a star no clipped.

Pretty good!

I really think this has great potential as a mobile app, admittedly less so for desktops. The noises for getting the stars are very satisfying, and the thud of the husky hitting the snow is pretty funny. I think the game could really benefit from some simple music with a wintry theme, if you wanted to expand upon the idea.

I did run across a glitch where when I opened the credits with C I was unable to actually get back to the game, as the tutorial phone came back up and wouldn't go away - something to look into-, but otherwise great for what it is, I think there's a lot of potential here if you want to expand upon it. If you did wish to keep working on this for PC, may I suggest some keyboard controls? My wrist doesn't like the constant back and forth motions. I look forward to any future developments for this project.

Jhomas responds:

Thank you for the review and suggestions!

I completely agree with your comments, so I added some wintery music from the audio portal & fixed the bug you found as well.