Reviews for "RED DEAD REDEMPTION DUH"

Have never played it, but the crackers bit was perfect and could be said for a lot games.
A return to greatness.

This had me laughing so hard I pooped. I forgive the animation because this was funny too me.

For a moment there, with the horse turd and such, I was thinking maybe I'd better not get into this game after all... but then you can get a horse with an AFRO?! :O Seems like I'll have to get to it after all. That one iconic game with the largest (at least it was the largest back when they said it was) open world environment ever created... good stuff. Relevant parody references are lost on me but this was pretty fun/crazy.

-cd-

was expecting a high noon refrence but good job xD

Le retour ! Non honnêtement c'était sympa. Les blagues étaient peut être trop facile pour moi,par contre niveau dessin c'est toujours aussi bien coloré avec un ton style qui est assez simple mais bien poli. Bon,nous espérons te revoir bientôt sur NG donc bonne continuation !