Reviews for "The Empire in the Sky"

//_*

To me, this sounds like a Kingdom Hearts / Castlevania Mix-up Mash-up...That's supposed to be a good thing!

not goth

this is soo not goth.
i also agree with the guy under me its more like the theme to megaman.

P.S It rock hard!!!!!!

Marvelouse!

A perfect song! I wouldnt call this Goth...More like a theme to a megaman game or somthing lol, Defintly "game" genre or atleast "techno" Goth? x] nu...

Very good though, professional game soundtrack makers would have a hardtime topin this!

10/10

GREAT SONG

THIS IS A GOOD SONG BUT THERE IS TOO MUCH GOING ON IN THE BACK ROUND IM JUST TRYING TO BE USEFUL

great music

i don't know why every time i listen to gothic music like this i became happy, maybe it's just because i'm weird, n____n, anyways, great one dude make more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!