Reviews for "The Empire in the Sky"

ABSOLUTELY!

Yes! Yes! A THOUSAND TIMES YES! I keep playing this song and it just doesn't get any less amazing! I must find a way to use it for something. It's simply too haunting to leave alone.

This is ceartainly.. unique..

It seems to trancend many types of music, from goth, to rock to video game, to dance, to industrial... and somehow, this mishmash of elements, is held together.

It truely is amazing piece of work, and I will make sure to say good things about this song on NG Radio!

By the way, this song will be used in Episode 36 of Newgrounds Radio Podcast

If you are interested in hearing your song in the podcast, please check in this weekend at www.newgroundsradio.com

Our official BBS Thread
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8 97236/9999

Hmmm...

I like it!

Epic

Sounds like video game music. AWESOME.

asome

makes me think of humans figfhting dragons ^_^