Reviews for "The Empire in the Sky"

dude u rock

dude u rock this u uhh... rok this! srry nothin elce

I gotta say...

That was totally unexpected really.
I really enjoyed that alot. Everything sounded crisp and clean.
The beat was fantastic. I'm gonna hafta check out the rest of your stuff...oh and yeah.

Thanks for your vote, Bad-Man-Incorporated! You voted 5 for The Empire in the Sky, raising its score from 3.63 to 3.78.

Musta been hit by an 0, more than once. the fuckers.

\m/

Erectronik responds:

argggh lol that fucker

Impressive

I felt the kicks were far too overpowering, distorted the song a great deal, but wether this was actually beneficial to the song or not is up to debate. On the one hand I feel that they ruined the flow, yet due to the nature of the song, the deep, distorted hits may have actually furthared the image.

I'm a little iffy about which one I think that kick did, but what I do know is be very careful with it :O!

Melody wise, it's immaculate, truly, very energetic, very hardcore. Definately worthy of being in a video game of sorts. What is your gear, what are you using VST and software wise? That guitar is damn beastly, is that a real guitar?

The percussional was pretty slick, moving, and insistant. Just that kick I have some debating to do.

Slick organ, loved it.

Overall, this easily gets my 5. Good stuff Le-Best, I can see how you progressed by earlier songs, leaps and bounds my good sir, leaps and bloody bounds. I'd like to invite you to check out my works sometime. Keep up the good fight!

Erectronik responds:

Thanks for the honest, critical review MaestroRage. The problems with the kick may have been to the final mastering stage, as I don't have sound monitors and I added a bit too much punch I guess, to the kick as it was way too quiet before mastering. I actually use Reason 3.0 for my works as of now, all software based composition. The guitar is also synthesized :)

And of course I will check out your tracks, Le-Best