For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Empire in the Sky"

Excelent

As a concept artist you bet your ass ill be using this as inspirational music. It was awesome, ever considered making soundtracks for a living? Good stuff.

Erectronik responds:

I might consider it, I mostly make these for fun, but I may release a small 4 track album soon, in the meantime, its university and work for me :p

Amazing

This is such an awesome track. Looking forward to use this in my game. I only wish that it sounded a bit clearer tough.

This could be used in a Final Fantasy game!

But Final Fantasy stoped being cool long ago. Legend of the Dragoon is really kick ass game with the best graphics I've ever seen for PS1! It should have been on PS2 and Xbox it was so good and thats how good your music is mate! And trust me mate, the music on that game was unbelievably awesome! Plot too! Your game is that kind of matirial and dont let anybody tell you other wise mate!

Good song

Actually this was a really good song, it sounds a bit castlevania-like.
Good melody's for a creepy castle, really nice how you add an agressive part later in the song.
Good music for a boss battle, well i don't know what i have to say of it further.
Good work, and i 'm looking forward to your other work.
I'll give you a 4/5 ;)

Pretty Nice

I'm not the biggest fan of this genre, but letting bias get in the way of my review would be pointless.

The beat was quite tight, though got overbalanced in a few areas. The main melody was pretty pumpin' and blended pretty well. I couldn't hear much bass, though I heard it in a few key areas, at least.

Overall, a cool, decent submission that is worthy!