Reviews for "Lost: Wood Road"

All praise the wood mother!

A simple but really well-written game! I like the spooky music too, very atmospheric, though gets a bit annoying that it restarts each time you move onward. The links changing color when they're clicked make it pretty clear what paths you've chosen before, which could be both a good and bad thing, making it easy to find the endings you've missed. Great writing though! Brings me back to the days of Goosebumps and their Choose Your Own Adventure books - though bit more serious tone here.

-cd-

Not bad, a lot of the choices loop back around to one choice in a few scenarios, which is the same outcome if I had just picked the choice in the first place.

not bad, probably needs some more developed and even darker endings

Interesting

This was pretty interesting this was a good game I like the "STORY" and think you need more to this more depth and more options of the story but overall this was a good idea and fun game actually anyways keep up the good work here I liked it very much.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
think you need more to this more depth and more options of the story

~X~

RainyG responds:

Thanks for playing!

I'm working on my next project and will be focusing on a bigger and more in depth story, with many more options!