Reviews for "Just Passing"

Really enjoyed this game one of the best I've seen in a long time, would love if their was more inofrmation about the character and like to see more of this aswell :)

JoelLikesPigs responds:

I do like the idea of making a sequel or continuing the story a little - I purposely left stuff ambiguous and open-ended for that very reason. Maybe I could delve deeper into why the character died or some more ghost based lore who knows haha

Surprisingly good :)

When I review I usually leave this long review about what I like and what could get better, but I find no reason to this time.

Just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed the game. Congrats on winning the best Halloween game competition! This really gave me that old school newgrounds feeling. I almost gave up, but ended up finding the way. The plant lady really tripped me up, but I kind of got it with dumb luck.

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Thanks man, much appreciated - That old Newgrounds vibe is a seriously nice compliment, I remember coming here all the time when I was younger and having people play my game and be so positive is a great feeling.

It's been a while since I played a good and relaxing game like this, but I can't help but ask, is there an alternative ending besides the main one? I feel like it wasn't a complete story, being driven by the red demon in the final scene.

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Not yet - be aware though, the game was made as a personal challenge in under a month (except for the bug fixes) so I ran low on time making the ending and decided to leave it open-ended - That being said I'm taking some time to think of where to take this, the response has been really positive so I was thinking of expanding it after the holidays with a sequel of sorts

It looks beautiful and I enjoyed playing it! Curious for the sequeal !