Reviews for "Just Passing"

Short, but I really enjoyed this! Thanks for keeping me from my work for a little bit today!

Short and sweet is what I specialize in 👍

great game. does the ending imply that there will be a sequel?

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Definitely something I’m considering I’m just thinking wether I can forseably keep the mechanics the same or wether I need to add a new hook - like combat and enemies - which could add a lot of work but maybe bring more people in

A lot to think about haha

It is a good indie game and everything, but my only problems are that when I beat the game, I didn't get three of the achievements I should have. That might just be me, but I am still wondering about the achievements. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Hey - sorry to hear about the achievements - no idea why they seem so flakey and don't always work. They've been tested and only some people have this happen to them - I'll push an update out and see if it fixes it - but it will probably mean going through the game again to grab them

I LIKE HOW THE SECRET MEDAL IS THE FIRST ONE I GOT