For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Just Passing"

Loved the music. Having to get the money over and oer again made me quit though.

this game is cute but i literally can't walk anywhere!i t keeps telling me to stay on the path and i can't explore

update: this was happening to me after i talked to the guy at the train station. i started the game up again and it did begin to work

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Have you tried going to the station? The game tells you at the start to go there

There’s two signs that say to go north and the cutscenes tell you to stick to the path

Hope this helps

i somhow bugd up in the busstop in the begining

JoelLikesPigs responds:

That's odd - you mean the bus stop besides the road? Could you DM me with any more details? I'd like to fix this issue so it doesn't happen for others.

I might have done something wrong, but after talking to the guy in the train station I couldn't explore the map, the girl would just walk back to the path bus stop - train station.

Perhaps this is a fault with switches no being turned on or off, but definitely something that shouldn't slip past play testing.

Graphics and music are good, so the game gets points for that.

If it helps to fix this issue, I'm playing on a Chrome web browser AND I noticed the dialogue when you first enter the train station triggered twice: once when the room loaded in, and again when I walked up to the counter. Not sure if this messed something up.

JoelLikesPigs responds:

That IS odd - I haven't experienced that myself before - the only thing I can think has happened is you somehow skipped the initial quest flag - this triggers all the evntes that unlocks the rest of the map and triggers the station cutscene.

After trying a few things I noticed you can actually skip cutscenes by pausing just as you enter a new area and before a cutscene has triggered - it's possible as a result to walk around in a cutscene - this could be a way you may have skipped that flag being triggered, but without further details I'm completely unsure - I'll get round to fixing it soon.

how do you know when you have an item equiped? how do you use an item? what's going on?????????????

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Items aren’t equipped - they’re used automatically when an opportunity rises - for example get a coin from the lake - after that you can use the vending machines