Reviews for "Just Passing"

It's a super charming game and I enjoyed it a lot! It has just the right amount of difficulty to get through

Adorkable! For some reason this game gives me nostalgia :3 . Great work ;) ~ Tho it does get laggy at times when I read the signs :)

...there seems to be a bug where the inventory's item doesn't have the right thumbnail.

Anyway, nice little game! Struggled a little while playing, but still it was nice.
Graphics and musics are also so well-done.

P.S. also enjoyed all those puns xD

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Ah sorry about that glitch. That usually happens when I’ve pushed an update with some new sprites. If you reload a save from an older build the sprite order is out of whack - sadly there’s nothing I can really do about it other than completely restructuring it - but that would still break older saves. 🤷‍♀️

Glad you enjoyed the puns though

Really enjoyed calling the duck on the oversized phone! Great game!

Can't wait for the sequel!!!