Reviews for "Just Passing"

Very good game for something that was done in little under a month. Though I would heavily suggest changing the 50 cent coin item into a "handful of coins" and just letting you use it on each machine once. Having to go back to the coin pile gets tedious rather quickly.

JoelLikesPigs responds:

What I’m going to add is the option to inspect the vending machines before you decide to buy what’s inside

This still leaves the “punishment” of choosing incorrectly but gives you the opportunity to leave it up to intuition rather than chance

Such an enjoyable game. Makes you think but nothing too hard, I'm looking foward to a sequel! perhaps a different scenario. The way back home lmao.

JoelLikesPigs responds:

I purposely let the ending be cliff-hanger-y in case I continued the story or made a sequel here’s hoping I find the time to do it

cool AND beautiful PD: i love the walking effect

👌😎👍

amazing game! cant wait for part 2

I absolutely love this game but i had the farmer's soul and i dont know how to save. other than that, animation was beautiful, plot was great, controls were weird and its generally awesome.