For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Just Passing"

For how little time this was made in it is a great game with a lot of effort put into it! I look forward to replaying it once it is finished! 5/5

Fantasico! No point in reviewing, because this is perfect. However, one thing. I am a medal hunter, and I love medal hunting, but it's always good to unlock the medals yourself to see whether they are working. If you're too lazy to do it yourself, there are always people, like medal hunters, who can help you test the medals. Don't be shy to ask.

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Could you DM me regarding the medals - This is my first time making them and I tested them thinking they where up and running properly. Is there something I have to do before making them official or something?

this is really really well made

i got the last medal but it's not showing up on the medal list. (i refreshed the page. so all the medals are there, yaaay) also as soon as i saw the demon lady, i knew something was off. and now i have to wait for the next part of the game... *sigh* .

overall i really enjoyed the game. also you're not trash not even recycled trash!!

This game is very sweet and I can't wait to see if you ever continue with this idea. The art, music, and gameplay all worked really smoothly and the story was intriguing in all the right ways.