Reviews for "Just Passing"

awesome game, besides the metal glitch well done, cant wait for the next one! maybe more characters and quests/side quests larger location for more game play

This game is amazing!! <3 Can't wait for the second one! :DD

The great art style, the funny dialogue between characters, the helpful protagonist, and the twist ending make this a pretty great game in my book.

I've only just started playing but I absolutely ADORE this game, the graphics are awesome, the soundtrack is really catchy and well done, and the art style/setting is soooooo adorable. It also gives me a kind of undertale Esq vibe, so far I'm a huge fan.

This game was soooooo fun!!! I'm excited for part 2!