Reviews for "Just Passing"

Second time playing it through. I loved the graphics/animation/design. I do want to the play the sequel.

honestly I actually was scared by wet randy, he spooked me

Awesome game, my guy! But you should probably make how to save more clear... other people seem confused. Can't wait for the sequel!

I absolutely love this game but i had the farmer's soul and i dont know how to save. other than that, animation was beautiful, plot was great, controls were weird and its generally awesome.

Amazing game. Couldn't finish it though, had no idea how to get rid of the ghost who needs a job. I freed up literally like all the jobs and he just refused to die.

also couldn't figure out how to save