Reviews for "Just Passing"

this is truly an amazing game so far!! i have 6 souls and the popcorn, but the soul that says he wants popcorn wont take it :-( a few other minor glitches but such a good game !! keep it up , will be looking forward to more!!

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Thanks for checking it out - that’s interesting the ghost won’t take the popcorn I haven’t come across that error

I’ll look right into it

Thanks for checking out the game

That was really delightful, I loved it
Have some little problems
Forgot to put barriers in the inn's kitcher so we can just walk in the wall :')
In the baseball player house I got the baseball but it kept showing it and telling me its in a small glass box
And I few minor bugs but that's okay
Really cute and fancy graphics 16.5/20
Nice music, maybe add more depending on where you are? And one for the menu also, anyway 15/20
Loved the gameplay, sadly contains some bugs, a way to know which soul wants what would be nice too, like in the reminders or something, and if you want it to be a longer game, maybe add in more souls 14/20

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Thanks for the review - you make some solid points and I’ll have to look into those glitches

The reminders are definitely planned

Thanks for checking out the game

Pretty nice game. Will have to get back to it and play more, but from what I have seen so far it is great. Graphics and everything else

Good job

Thanks man!

Nice to hear it

This game is Great! You can see how much effort was put into it. I can tell it's a classic already (Even know it's seasonal). The graphics are good. The pixel art is perfect. The first minutes made me want to get into it. It is a bit limiting a times

JoelLikesPigs responds:

That’s really nice of you - I’m glad you enjoyed it that’s a huge confidence boost

Really nice! Can't wait for updates and more content.

JoelLikesPigs responds:

That’s great to hear - I’m super stoked to keep working on it