Reviews for "Just Passing"

Now this is probably one of my top ten newgrounds games!
I can't help but appreciate the effort that was put on those smexy smooth animations for the protagonist and the other ghost buddies.
It was an interesting and enjoyable story , loved everything about it!
If only it was a bit bigger I would had definitely paid money for it
Keep up the amazing work

JoelLikesPigs responds:

These are the reviews that get me really excited

The response has been really positive so far and is really driving me to continue this story in some way

Thanks for the kind words and checking out the game

I know this used to work before as I've completed out the entire game in an earlier version before you added medals, so you likely broke it in an update, but even after you talk to the weird one-eyed train conductor thing and receive your quest to collect the souls, you then exit the train station and you still cannot stray from "the path" as it'll give you those various messages about ants being in the way or not straying from "the path".

Game is broken, until you fix this.

Quite annoying that.

JoelLikesPigs responds:

That’s really bizarre - I honestly don’t know what’s causing this - because I’ve never experienced this glitch myself but others have and when I’ve asked for more details they say it works now (?!?) - my only guess is the quest (which triggers the stay on path cutscene object to get deleted) never triggered or somehow doesn’t get added to the quest list.

If you can recreate the error please send me a DM on how you did it because without it I can’t fix it

Absolutely a wonderful game. I'm not against the Animal Crossing style you have going on, you did a beautiful job replicating the scenery and what not. This game makes you think a lil outside the box for the answers. The only thing I have a problem with is figuring out the secret medal...

fun cute game

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Sorry that the lack of medals have made you feel this way - medals are now officially working - not sure what the issue was but it's all up and running now