Reviews for "Just Passing"

its really good!

YES! This is the best game I've played on NG so far!

great game. does the ending imply that there will be a sequel?

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Definitely something I’m considering I’m just thinking wether I can forseably keep the mechanics the same or wether I need to add a new hook - like combat and enemies - which could add a lot of work but maybe bring more people in

A lot to think about haha

You are definitely extremely talented. I am looking forward to future projects!

I LOVED the game and I look forward to seeing what comes next. but why I didn't put all five stars was because for some reason I didn't receive two medals even though I finished the game. The two medals I didn't receive were the 25 point one, Dead end Job, and the 100 point one, Ticket To Ride.

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Interesting - I'll go back and test if they are working correctly - sorry for the inconvenience

Odd one this - I retested then again and the medals do work. Apparently if you lose connection to Newgrounds as you unlock a medal though can cause an issue but it’s hard to test for this