Reviews for "Just Passing"

This is an amazing game! Absolutely loved every second of playing it! Can't wait for the second one~! The art is crisp and cute, the characters are funky, it was perfectly challenging without being 'ragey', and the story-line was unique. Would recommend to everyone I know! Keep up the great work!

It won't work... um, nevermind I was being an idiot

This is a really good game, with neat hints if you get stuck. However, there are several moments when the game won't let you progress for some reason, even though you don't have the required item. Still a great game tho. 4 stars!

Can't wait for the sequel!!!

The song that plays when you're out in the village just SCREAMS Kingdom Hearts to me.