Reviews for "Just Passing"

I love it! However, I wish it was longer. Thats about the best complaint you can get, right?

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD. SCROLL FAST TO AVOID.

I honestly wish the ending where you are leaving is resolved. I would definitely play a full version!!

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Theres been a lot of requests for me to expand on the story - I'm taking a short break on working on this at the moment (outside of bug fixes) but I'd like to try expanding it maybe after the holidays

Omg I honestly really love this game!
The sprites, The art, the weird humor and short and simple story, If this game were longer and had a bit more to it, It'd be full five stars honestly!
Nicely done!
(One thing that could be worked on is the achievements glitch when completing the game but not receiving the final two achievements)

JoelLikesPigs responds:

I think I've found a solution for the odd achievement bugs happening - hopefully they'll be resolved in the next update

When I review I usually leave this long review about what I like and what could get better, but I find no reason to this time.

Just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed the game. Congrats on winning the best Halloween game competition! This really gave me that old school newgrounds feeling. I almost gave up, but ended up finding the way. The plant lady really tripped me up, but I kind of got it with dumb luck.

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Thanks man, much appreciated - That old Newgrounds vibe is a seriously nice compliment, I remember coming here all the time when I was younger and having people play my game and be so positive is a great feeling.

Le jeu est super bien fait, j'ai vraiment apprécié.
Seul petit bémol, le son est beaucoup trop fort au début et clairement mal foutu pour le baisser.

Pressé de voir la suite!

A good game But im stuck on how to do BOOrian's thing but please don't tell me. Ok did it but i'm not getting the badge for the BOOrian one . :(