For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Just Passing"

Relaxing and Pixelated games. I hope you guys can develoop more like this!

I have an issue where the badges are concerned. I got all 7 souls, traded them to the big ghost for my train ticket "home" however, I did not receive my final badge for having done so. Do I have to complete the game for a 2nd time to get my badge or is there a way that this issue can be remedied?

JoelLikesPigs responds:

I've just released an update - there's a hidden ghost (top right corner of the map) who'll offer you the badges for free it's untested though, but should fix any missing medals.

Totally enjoyable! My only problem was with the darn soda machines. It took me waaaay to long to figure out that they each sold a different type of beverage because the signs all say "Soda" and not "Drinks". That's just splitting hairs though, great game! Love the humor, animation, and overall style. I'd love to see another chapter in this story.

Such a nice and relaxing game

Pleasing art style and some nice humor. Pretty enjoyable relaxing game. Took a bit to put all the pieces together but that's more on me than the game.
For some reason the only two achievements I can get are "A Quest to Quench" and "Take me out to the Boo-l Game".

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Man, I tell ya Newgrounds medals are a tough one to crack - that being said I pushed an update that re-entering a ghost's building after solving the issue should try an unlock the medal again - still not sure what causes this though. It's certainly hard to test for it.