Reviews for "Just Passing"

I encountered a bug the first time playing the game - after getting off the bus, I tried to wander off the path several times, and always got a "I'd better stick to the path" message. Then I arrived at the station and got the cutscene of talking to the blobby eye. When I gained control of my character, I talked to the eye again and got the same conversation as in the cutscene. Then I talked again, and it told me to look around for souls. I exited the station and wandered around, but the game wouldn't let me stray off the path like before the cutscene. I refreshed my browser and restarted the game, the issue went away.

As for the game itself, it's a series of fun little fetch quests which make logical sense. Cute graphics, a good way to spend half an hour.

love it, cute graphic, good story, waiting for the next part

Good game then lm shock a cliffhanger Ending what happens Next game will need make Just Passing Part 2 pls Dev something hints Horror and Adventure after Holiday Great Day!

I LIKE HOW THE SECRET MEDAL IS THE FIRST ONE I GOT

Ok. So, the game is great. Thanks for your work. (Only 4.5 stars because only one ending.)
Here some suggestions:
1. Don't just give all medals with that ghost. Just don't. You could make him say something like "I found a note. It says: \"If you're missing a medal press up-up-down-down-left-right in the menu.\". It does not make sense to me.".
2. If we are heading to hell at the end it would be cool to make player think that they deserve it. The devil-girl could judge the player. For example she could say something like "there was the crow looking for crops for her children. now they're hungry". Or you could came up with something even worse.)
3. The conductor gave us a ticket, but she didn't take souls from us. (They still in the inventory.) That's weird. (Or is it not?)
4. Now some technical suggestions. I understand that it is probably hard to implement these, so that's fine as it is but I should write them too. It would be nice to have a "fullscreen" option, an ability to change controls and hotkeys for inventory, map and notes.
5. Why do we need pictures and messages?
P.S. By the words "newgrounds version" and "window size" option I suggest there's a downloadable version out there. Where can I download?

JoelLikesPigs responds:

Wow lot's of interesting feedback here, I'm definitely going to keep some in mind for the future. the only difference from the download version is that this one has medals and fullscreen - sadly these options just don't work in HTML5, or at least I couldn't get them to work, a bit of a shame really. That being said the download version isn't available anywhere at the moment - simply because it doesn't really add much.