Reviews for "Just Passing"

amazing game! cant wait for part 2

I'm having a glitch any time I collect a soul. It looks like the ghost is supposed to disappear, but he doesn't, and can still be talked to.

If you re-enter the area containing the ghost which should have disappeared later, the game will soft-lock and show no sprites and the music will loop.

For instance, if you collect the farmer, then go inside, then come back outside, the game will freeze.

If you collect the fat ghost, then go back to his house later, the game will freeze.

Etc. It has to do with how the ghosts are handled when they are collected, because they also aren't disappearing at the right time.

Edit: I talked to the trophy ghost and it soft-locked the game and crashed it, but now the game is not having the error I previously described... really weird.

Edit Edit: Now it's not working again since I talked to the medal ghost again. Really weird.

It seems to have something to do with the medals, but anyway, I think if you can't figure out how to make the medals play nicely with the actual game, then they should be removed. I'd prefer to be able to get to the ending, and it's like my 15th playthrough.

Sweet game, well executed. I like the premise. Looking forward to the sequel.

Really enjoyed calling the duck on the oversized phone! Great game!

i got the last medal but it's not showing up on the medal list. (i refreshed the page. so all the medals are there, yaaay) also as soon as i saw the demon lady, i knew something was off. and now i have to wait for the next part of the game... *sigh* .

overall i really enjoyed the game. also you're not trash not even recycled trash!!