Reviews for "PIANOID"

Kind of generic social commentary but it’s super well done and funny so nice job πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

I Like a lot however i feel like this project could be a lot more satisfying to the eye if it had backgrounds.

floozthesnooz responds:

u think? =D I kinda liked the fact that it doesn't need backgrounds all the time, I don't think it would have added to the story so I decided I don't need them ;P

Damn that pretty nicely done mate, I can't think of anything bad to say about it. The animation has a really natural feel to it, and also adds to the comedic aspect in subtle ways. Overall, good stuff mate.

I haven't been delighted in a healthy amount of time.

Actually watched this one before it hit the grounds. :) Just as great the second time though, with that traditional-looking yet modernly outlined art style, wide angles, details (laptop band-aids) and even unexpected levels of lewdness that cute bunny critter context considered. XD All leading to that forceful final finale! Masterful work yet again, with well-placed promo plugin at end. Wonder if that was there last time I watched hmm...

-cd-