Reviews for "{Blaze}"

great but not amazing

this iz some downright good techno but dimrain47 does make better

Pretty good

Not the best I've heard from your stuff here but still OK none the less. Think it was a bit too fast for me. Sometimes I felt your leads were a bit too loud and washed out the rhythm in the background. Mainly that first fast-ass lead that repeats a few times. Tone that down a bit and it would be a bit better, but WTF do I know?

cornandbeans responds:

heh oh well

some people aren't gonna like it. It all depends on if you're in the mood for loud and fast or not.

Great

Superb submission .... nothing else to say your song says it all ...

Nice work

Pretty much loved it, the beat was fast & strong, and a nice pulse, but it was a little repetitive at times, good luck on your next song buddy

Not bad..

Its not bad, bit too fast for my liking, but but I do like the varied sounds used and its definitely well produced. Keep it up!