Reviews for "{Blaze}"

kick ass song

this is incredible. nice work

wow!

a little baby we dancing to this...it made everyone over here dance!! we all loved it! this is soooo good!!

Bodacious

you totally slaughter my music glands when u write and compose things lyk this..

One thing:

I don't dance, I mean, I HATE dancing more than anything, and this song made me spontaneously(spelling?) jump up and dance.

It's my favorite song of all time.

This energy is INSANE!!!

I wanted to dance like there was no tomorrow but I'm listening to this at 2 in the morning so I have to use earphones. So instead I'm bouncing in my chair...then I found out that it makes a lot of noise :P. Awesome song. Totally love the energy I get from this song. Bring out your talent and scream it out to the world
(\_/)