Reviews for "{Blaze}"

wow...

this is amazing i love this song good job and luck with your career in audio creations

dang man

Man this song is awesome, i know youll make tons more awesome ones like tthis, good luck

whoa

dude, nice. i love songs with such a high tempo to them

Insane!

Wow this is so insanely awesome! First i heard Firestorm and then Midnight and when I heeard this I was just blown away! 5/5 and 10/10 rating for this review! Please keep making more and I'll listen to everyone of them :P

yeaah i lerv dis 1!

yeaah i lerv dis 1! its classic even though i knt hear the other sounds over it coz its all loud (probly coz its so fast and krazy) still its a gr8 song! good luck in making more cornandbeans!! ;-)