For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "{Blaze}"

hardcore man!

This song kicks ass, end of story. This deserves a download and 5/5, hands down. Good job man. :D

Wow.

You are not kidding. This song is INTENSE!!!! Wow. Thats your best song to date for me.

ugggg

intro- no offense but it sounds the exact same as all your other fast intros

melody- wank fest, i understand that the shredings are cool and all but nigga plz, needs more defined melody there, the shred just is too repetitve and arpegiated

orchestral elements- amazing use of rhythm, the the orchestal sounds fantastic

harmonizing---GAAAAAAAAAA YOU BITCH!!!!!!! STOP TEASING ME WITH THESE LITTLE TID BIT SOF MELODY TAHT ARE HARMONIZED!!!!!!! that hormonized section made or broke the song im not sure which, cuz it pissed me off taht you used so little but made me sploode cuz it was fucking ace

5'd

lunch tomorrow?

THis is a really good song

4 some reason this song made me feel good, this one is awsome i like it 5/5 from me ;)

Let's go again! Let's go again! XD

I LOVED Rose, so it should come as no surprise that you're getting nearly all 10s on this one. First, I have to say I loved that buildup, with the synth going down in tone, and then you enter the melody... your song explodes. =D make more! Make more! XD

My one problem with this is that it seemed a little too much like Rose... not that that's a bad thing, of course - but it seems you reused some instruments when you could have found some equally shiny and awesome ones to use.

I love that section that starts around 1:35 or so, though it's even better when you use the synth going down in tone for a second entrance into the melody.

I didn't like the ending so much, though - I think that instead, you could have added to the tempo and tension and gone out with a bang to keep with that insane energy levels idea.

This song made my day - I hope this review does the same for you! =D