Reviews for "{Blaze}"

o.O Wow

100/10 Your Score
Like S,e,x For Your ears
This is In one word Just ....... Beautiful !

hahahaha thanks man

In the future there's probably gonna be music actually makes you orgasm.... O_o

mhmm weird lol

Thanks for the review. :D

cheers

DAME

i feel like i can run a marathon after listen to this it's like {rose} on crack
awesome song
oh btw i keep thinking your name is commandobeans lol
and why is your name corn and beans? it doesnt exactly reflect the awesomeness of your music

lol commandobeans

I'd probably be the first one to be shot on the battlefield lol

oh man... and... cornandbeans? you don't think that's hardcore?!?! omg you must be alien or something....... lol

or a jew LOL
lolololololol j/k j/k

thanks for the kind words, mate. :D

~cornandbeans

Insanely Perfect!

If anyone does not put a 5/5 on this one he is probably not human (or he really hates techno alot) but one thing is certain, I loved the intro and when the insane synth came it was almost too good to be true and then there was the harmony and after that there was that harmony with the piano so I'd say this is the plan :

intro:5/5

synth:10/5 ( lol )

harmony+piano in ending:20/5 (lol) and the harmony+piano gave it a very epic touch so I found the ending even better than synth. overall: 35/5 ( wtf its probably impossible but anyway. MY FAVORITE EVER AND MAYBE 4EVER!!! (you deserved a long review)( i hope u don't hate me 4 that long review)

cornandbeans responds:

lol that's gotta be one of my highest scoring reviews. :P

I'm glad you liked it so much. :D And I love long reviews! Anytime someone takes the time to analyze my song with an open mind, I'll most definitely enjoy it. :D

Thanks for the support!
~cornandbeans

wounderful looking forward to hearing more like it

this is very good i feel like dancin just hearin it, like forwade to more from you. great job

:D
thanks! I'll be sure to put out some new stuff real soon.

:o amazing.

Ok here i go...

1. Intro was amazing, love the precussion and the snyth.. everything went together really well there.

2. The transition to the main synth and melody was really nice, and the fast pace of the song made it very enjoyable.

3. The orchastral area in the song just blew me away, i felt like i was in a huge theater and everything around me was this amazing scene like something from a movie.

4. Overall the song was very inspiring and i hope you make more for a long time to come.

-------------------------------------------------

Throughout this song i felt like i went through a story, the beginning was like being sent into the unknown, then the melody was like the main event, and the orchesteral part was the Climax, and droping back down into the melody again and a soft ending...

Simply amazing.. 5/5

(PS) tell me if you had any of the same thoughts as i did during the song.

-CjienX-