Reviews for "{Blaze}"

strewth, someones keen lol

yeh thats an epic u got there, fl 5 is such a pain in the arse if u dont got a midi keyboard, especially with such melodical diversity. i tend to give up after about 9 hours and id appreciate if someone with alittle class about there music maybe check out my best song lol, its called elected relief. i realise alot of people ask cats for reviews and stuff its just that i think that after the years of work ive put in it aint too bad. anyways keep on doin ur thin bro cause its working well, have a good one.

cornandbeans responds:

yea, I just got one for christmas, and this was one of the first songs I actually tried using it a lot on.

Thanks for the review, man. :)

sick

yeah the description fits this one perfectly

heheh

thanks. :D

also for reviewing a lot of my other songs, I need to get back to you with those. :)

ya

i just wana make it clear that you suck... at making bad music like realy bad how can you make such great songs like omg i think my ear just had multi orgasum like god learn to suck lol GREAT WORK.

hahahahaha

If you saw my earliest work, you'd be really surprised on how long it took me until I stopped sucking. :P

No, serious... I blew total ass lol

Thanks for the review, man. :) I really worked myself hard on this track.

Loved it!

My first true Newgrounds audio listen and I was very pleased! Great work!

ah :D

Glad you got to check out the audio portal. ;) There's a lot of artists with talent here, so you'd probably benefit from taking a look around.

Welcome, and thank you for the review. :D

great work!

Were you recording this song when I talked to you? it's an awsome song! oh and do you use drum loops and midi keyboard? Did you like eat a bag of sugar before writing this song, cause ur playing as fast as hell!!! =) nice work 10.0/10.0

cornandbeans responds:

Nah, I was working on something with my acoustic guitar. I never use drum loops though. ;)

And about the piano, I can play it, but at about 100 BPM... :P I quantinized the line as well, so I wouldn't sound as n00bish lol

I've really just started out on piano, probably like a month or so of experience. I'm trying to get a lot better, because it's an extremely powerful tool when you combine it with FL studio. :D

I used to eat a lot of sugar packs, lol. Now I use coffee as my main energizer. >:D

Or tea. Highly caffinated tea.

Of course there's always energy drinks...
Speaking of which, I just found out that Rockstar destroys your liver.

hmmm fun stuff. :P

....wow ok I went on a bit too long there. Anyway, thanks for the review!! :D

~cornandbeans