Reviews for "{Blaze}"

Dragonforce on crack.....

This is a great song. I used it in my amazing line rider track. Look up "SirToasty623" on youtube to see it. Very enjoyable.

cornandbeans responds:

That was pretty cool! I've tried doing some line rider myself, I can't imagine how long that took you to make that. :)

sweeeeeet

this is great i'm a huge fan of all the stuff you do and this is just making it even better anyway this is just fuckin awsome in everyway so good job and keep doin what your doin

CM

No problem, man. :)

I'm gonna be making music as long as I can.

You just OwN'd my ears.

How in the name of every god on earth did you make it that fast? This is insane! I like it!
*iTunes'd*

Good points
+Shoot, uh, everything?

Bad points
-Stop pwning my brain, it makes my ears feel funny. :P

-+*^*+-..,,,..-+*^+-
§ -C- ¤ -M- §
<(I . I<)(>I . I)>

the tempo if I can remember is around 190 lol

Thanks for the review. :)

Haha, freeform eh?

Lets see.... :O

Nice acids so far, and drumbeats are nice. filterings a plus. Those weerroooy effects are weird.

hahaha, this is so weird, sounds like something you'd hear on golden sun dude, thats what makes it so pimp, lol, but its not really freeform, sowwy.

its pretty nice dude, piano's sweet too.

lol, its pretty cool, good job dude.

o ya i got some new track up on NG if you want you can check it out, :P

cornandbeans responds:

yeaaaaaaaaaa... I tend to get confused on my genres.

The beginning is freeform though... right? :P

Stunning

This is by far the greatest song ever made by a man

cornandbeans responds:

lol I'm not to sure about that...

but I won't keep you from saying it! :P