For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "{Blaze}"

Great Music

This is very fitting for one of those high engery, fast pace, 2D flying shooter games. Reminds me of games like Ikaruga, Psyvariar II, Radien II and other 2D flying shooter games. Looking forward to hearing more of this kind of music ^^

cornandbeans responds:

yea vg music is an inspiration for a lot of my work :)

thanks for the kind words

Okay review time!!!

Yes fast song. Now question....tell me what notes you played with that really fast piano sound (is that a piano?harpsichord? heck you know what I mean) or is that just a ddl sample? Plz give me the notes cause I want to use that piano like sound in my next song. I'm just gonna slow it down alot more when I play it on the keyboard. So I'm a bit ify on whether you composed this entire song are just took a bunch of samples while you did the easier stuff. Prove me wrong by giving me the notes used. :) Thanks and overall a great song no doubt. 5/5 voting. Bye for now

lol is that blackmail?

I used a soundfont for the piano... I got it at hammersount.net if you want it, it's relatively large. I used my midi keyboard (while recording at a slower tempo) for the leads, which after I quantized. I also layered a saw over it.

I think you want the sound more than the notes... I wrote all of the individual notes, if that's what you wanted to know.

talk to me on msn and i'll help you out with it.

oh... my... god

this was the first song i eva heard from you and it is still the best song i have ever heard! the energy in this is just...... *drool*

haha thanks

:P

you heard it on FFR, right?

man this song was awsome, u should more like this

WOW!

well i'm planning to. :)

I kinda go in cycles with genres.

ZOMGWTFBBQTEHPWNZORS

-hyper-

So fast and hyperactive...I can't keep up. xD That's an awesome song there. Sometimes I don't even know what is actually the melody though... XP

cornandbeans responds:

after awhile, fast patterns tend to sound like a single shaped sound rather than individual notes.

I don't like when people speed up their drums though. :P