Reviews for "Dragonpalz"

The animation was OK, and there were some nice jokes. I liked the pointless flashback and the way Goku tricked Vegeta. The humor was inconsistent though. Sometimes Vegeta's goofy, sometimes serious. This works when you up the random derpy stuff, but this way it kinda felt like it didn't know what it wanted to be. The voice quality wasn't perfect, but that kind of added to the charm. Voice acting was pretty good, and I liked how Vegeta had to say "again" at the end of his sentence. The silliness of Goku's attacks was also great. Not that big a fan of them running around the rock and stuff. It was pretty nice when Goku comforted Vegeta, and the blast at the end was pretty nice.
Overall, you had some nice jokes and a pretty good concept, but it feels like it didn't have enough time to fully figure out what it wants to do. Not really over-the-top or serious enough.

wow just wow

Not bad. Reminds me of Forrest Gump getting hit with the rock when he was a kid

You need to work on your anatomy and make the characters move more natural in the future, but I still liked it.

I really liked the colors, and the characters, would have loved some more movement overall, but really cool project! You all get a follow, looking forward to what else you make. Really nice audio!