Reviews for "Dragonpalz"

Nice movement, lip sync and clear voice acting.

Not a bad job! A bit more audio balancing might be nice though :D

The animation was OK, and there were some nice jokes. I liked the pointless flashback and the way Goku tricked Vegeta. The humor was inconsistent though. Sometimes Vegeta's goofy, sometimes serious. This works when you up the random derpy stuff, but this way it kinda felt like it didn't know what it wanted to be. The voice quality wasn't perfect, but that kind of added to the charm. Voice acting was pretty good, and I liked how Vegeta had to say "again" at the end of his sentence. The silliness of Goku's attacks was also great. Not that big a fan of them running around the rock and stuff. It was pretty nice when Goku comforted Vegeta, and the blast at the end was pretty nice.
Overall, you had some nice jokes and a pretty good concept, but it feels like it didn't have enough time to fully figure out what it wants to do. Not really over-the-top or serious enough.

You need to work on your anatomy and make the characters move more natural in the future, but I still liked it.

The improvement here is just fucking astounding dude! Your lines and colours, the shading, the animation! The backgrounds are simple but work really well, it was so fun watching you making this, and I'm so happy it came it out so well. The only thing I'd say is that some background music in the beginning would've helped the soundscape feel a little less empty. KEEP IT UP KID