For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Argent Ball"

Gameplay is simple but fun, Slightly addictive, One thing: please change the spawning, it helps when they aren't right next to you and kill you the second their immunity wears off. Other than that, the leaderboard is moral crushing.

RE-REVIEW: i notice you fixed the issue, i now no longer die instantly upon an enemy spawn, and now, i have had time to notice a few other issues.
1) Right click OP. i have figured out by right clicking and then clicking directly on the red ball enemies, they cant avoid it, and die.
2) enemies can be forced off screen. apparently once while i was hugging a corner in a game, i accidentally pushed an enemy off screen, i ignored it as they had been shot and there was a glitch, so i hugged my corner, then my health started magically disappearing. eventually, i died. this is my best guess, unless i made them invisible, somehow.

but both of those things are likely to be fixed. and one of them is unlikely to occur, so its mostly all better now! i give this game a 5 out of 5 due to the improvements. (used to be a 4 and a half out of 5, for the record.) Keep up the good work!

Bug list (things i find):
1) cant update leaderboard. when i got a score of 100 (what would be the 4th highest) i found myself unable to upload because i had uploaded a score of 74 earlyer. refreshing does not work. fix this please.

RandyRandom responds:

This issue has been fixed.

Hard as all hell and really good. Simple fun and challenging. Pretty much the perfect flash game for killing some time.

Simple, yet very juicy!
It was a bit hard to figure out after I've accidentally killed the tutorial screen, but once I knew what was happening it was easy, even though I'm bad at games with precise mouse aiming.
The screen effects surprisingly weren't annoying, there's little to complain about, but still there's something:
The difficulty or spectacle should ramp up with time, because after about ten dots, it became boring already. Also, new dots appearing is hard to spot in the particle noise, at first I was confused why do I even take damage.

Still, great job!

Thanks for the input!

Whoa.

Very simple and make a lot of fun.
Maybe with some more elements, I'll spend more time with it :)

Thanks for the review!