Reviews for "Argent Ball"

Simple, yet very juicy!
It was a bit hard to figure out after I've accidentally killed the tutorial screen, but once I knew what was happening it was easy, even though I'm bad at games with precise mouse aiming.
The screen effects surprisingly weren't annoying, there's little to complain about, but still there's something:
The difficulty or spectacle should ramp up with time, because after about ten dots, it became boring already. Also, new dots appearing is hard to spot in the particle noise, at first I was confused why do I even take damage.

Still, great job!

RandyRandom responds:

Thanks for the input!

Nice! I like it, it is a little tricky since the red balls sometimes move fast to avoid getting destroyed.

not bad a little frantic the ball moves fast... i like the power ups

very nice and addicting game! pretty good enemy AI for such a small game too!