For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Argent Ball"

Das ist Gut

Simple, original and fun.

Sound design is gorgeous, killing the enemies feels impactful, taking damage is haunting and health packs have an ok sound but original nonetheless.

I think that the only thing that you could improve upon is in adding more content, maybe more levels with different maps, different enemies and definitely an upgrade system to keep players hooked.

Keep up the great work mate!

Gameplay is simple but fun, Slightly addictive, One thing: please change the spawning, it helps when they aren't right next to you and kill you the second their immunity wears off. Other than that, the leaderboard is moral crushing.

RE-REVIEW: i notice you fixed the issue, i now no longer die instantly upon an enemy spawn, and now, i have had time to notice a few other issues.
1) Right click OP. i have figured out by right clicking and then clicking directly on the red ball enemies, they cant avoid it, and die.
2) enemies can be forced off screen. apparently once while i was hugging a corner in a game, i accidentally pushed an enemy off screen, i ignored it as they had been shot and there was a glitch, so i hugged my corner, then my health started magically disappearing. eventually, i died. this is my best guess, unless i made them invisible, somehow.

but both of those things are likely to be fixed. and one of them is unlikely to occur, so its mostly all better now! i give this game a 5 out of 5 due to the improvements. (used to be a 4 and a half out of 5, for the record.) Keep up the good work!

Bug list (things i find):
1) cant update leaderboard. when i got a score of 100 (what would be the 4th highest) i found myself unable to upload because i had uploaded a score of 74 earlyer. refreshing does not work. fix this please.

RandyRandom responds:

This issue has been fixed.

Whoa.

fun game and the explosions are cool but the enemy sometimes spawns too close and i cant strafe away from him in time